Want to know how to take the first step and what the options are?
What is the first step?
The first step is either an informal chat, face to face or by phone or skype. I am totally aware that you're potentially nervous about signing up for a free group workshop. Takes guts right? You don't know me, and you don't know what you're going to be doing on the free workshop so it's that fear of the unknown along and stepping into a room of people you don't know. If you would rather just sign up for my free taster without the initial chat this is also absolutely fine. Whatever you are comfortable with.
Decide what you're comfortable with and I know that first step is scary, but I also know that you want to make things better for yourself. You want to feel better than you do. I am totally here to support you and understand all those concerns.
First of all we look at at what makes us up. Understanding how unique we are as individuals helps us to appreciate that we are all in the same boat.
Every person's experience is different but we all feel down sometimes, some more than others. We all struggle with how we look sometimes, some more often than others. The news is that every woman feels insecure about something. That's a relief right? It's just that some people hide their insecurities better than others.
Is there something you hate when you look in the mirror? Is there something you are trying to change and it consumes you and takes over your life, like trying to lose weight. Is there someone at work who makes you feel victimised and you don't even know why their doing it? Do you feel like you're constantly picking yourself up and dusting yourself off.
I use easy to understand, non-scary, no fuss, fun, physical and mental exercises, looking at food you eat, how you move, how you think, how you feel, how you move. Then, using simple steps and techniques. This helps you to change the way you eat, move, think and feel in order to make you feel more confident in everything you do.
Taking the first step
- Click FIND OUT MORE and then click "GET MY FREE TASTER WORKSHOP TICKET NOW"
- OR "BOOK AN INFORMAL FRIENDLY CHAT NOW"
- Select the venue you want to book your free taster workshop on from dropdown list, or if it's an informal chat you're booking, select face to face, phone, skype or email from the dropdown list
- Fill in the boxes with your email, name, telephone.
- Click "Confirm my free taster" or "Confirm my request for an informal chat"
- You will then receive an automated email with a link that you MUST click to activate your booking which will take you to a page confirming.
- I will then contact you accordingly with your free ticket or to book in a time and day for your chat, depending on what you've picked.